Business Loans & BCA’s
PIF Financial provides an innovative financing solution to US-based small business owners based on the overall health of their businesses.
Get Up To $500,000 Today
Complete a simple application today to receive an offer in as few as 2 hours. No cost to apply, no obligation. Approvals are based on overall business health and not solely decided by a credit score.
Simple & Efficient Process
Accept the offer, review the agreement, execute the agreement. Email or fax completed package and receive a wire transfer of funds directly into your business bank account, all within 3 business days.
Additional Capital in 24 Hours
Our clients have the ability to get more capital when their existing funding is 50% or more complete. Receive additional funds within 24 hours by calling us today.
Loans and Cash Advances
PIF Financial provides an innovative financing solution to small business owners across the United States based on the overall health of each business.
Our loan and merchant cash advance programs convert your business’ future receivables into immediate working capital.
Repayments are based on a fixed percentage of your future sales. We get paid when you get paid – a slower period means a little less paid back, while busier times would allow you to pay back more. Sales dictate your flow.
Common Uses for a Business Loan or Merchant Cash Advance
• Growing your business, purchasing new equipment, and restocking inventory.
• Paying off existing debt and improving credit.
• Cushioning against seasonal or slow periods.
• Expand or renovate an existing location or purchase additional locations.
• Enhance marketing to acquire new customers.
• Business taxes.
• Paying vendors.
• Purchase company vehicles.
• Buy a new point-of-sale system.
• Buy out a partner.
How Much Can My Business Get?
PIF Financial can help you access varied amounts of working capital based on your business needs, generally from $10,000 to $500,000. We also have a range of terms to consider, and will help you explore all of your options.
Your business can access a smaller amount of working capital for a variety of short-term purposes. Or, you can get a larger funding for a longer term and take your business to even greater heights.
Ultimately, the amount your business qualifies for is based in large part on your industry, time in business, monthly revenue, and other factors. While personal credit is considered, a perfect credit score is not expected nor required.
Benefits Of Using PIF Financial
• Quick & simple application process
• Fundings are based on your cash flow and business strength, not on your personal credit score
• Flexible, fair and affordable terms
• Approvals in 24 hours and funding in as little as 3 business days
• Additional capital readily available when 50% of original funding is completed
• Together, we’ll make a difference by Paying It Forward
• 1. Complete pre qualification application
• 2. Email or Fax application along with the last 3 months statements
• 3. Receive underwriting decision within 2-24 hours
• 4. Receive Contract along with terms, conditions and possible stipulations.
• 5. Perform verification call with our underwriting team.
• 6. Receive wire transfer and/or ACH of funds in as few as 3 business days
Pay It Forward Financial is a proud supporter of St. Jude’s mission to help combat childhood illness globally. By partnering with us, we will donate a portion of every transaction to support this great cause, and it will not have any effect on your business. You become part of something greater, and help your own business grow, too.
PIF Will Donate On Your Behalf
By partnering with us a portion of each transaction will be donated to The Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
Your business would simply conduct business as usual, but each sale now becomes a way to give back to your community. It is part of doing business with PIF Financial.
There is no additional cost or effort needed from you – simply partner with us, and we will do the rest. We will make it easy for you to be an important part of your community, and someone who is actively doing their part to make things better, everywhere.